2009年10月29日木曜日

Class#4 Friends

1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
I never discuss family problem. This subject is complex to me.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.
Yes. I have different friends. For example, there are school mate, senior, junior and coworker. I talk about various thing with university friends, because I meet everyday. Especially, I talk about TV program and love talk. I talk about job hunting with my senior.
My university friend live in various area but my junior high school friend live in same area with me, so I go to city center with my university friends, and local place with my junior high school friends.

11 件のコメント:

  1. hello.
    1.I think so too. I also don't want to talk about my family.
    2.I think you are very happy because you have many friends in every place. It is very important thing to talk with different friends.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,lambo!!
    Yes. The private matters tend to be avoided.
    In contrast, perhaps we should avoid to ask to our friends about thier family.

    返信削除
  3. Hello♩♪♫♬♭♯
    I agree with you!
    I dont want to talk about my family's problem to my friends.

    返信削除
  4. Hello, lambo:D

    Me,too.
    I never discuss family problem.
    I can't talk to friends easily.

    返信削除
  5. I think so, too.
    I also never discuss family problem.

    返信削除
  6. Hi.
    I don't want to discuss family problems. besides, I don't hope that my friends feel sad about my problems.

    返信削除
  7. Hi.
    I think family problem is complex too.
    If I talk about that, I may tell a lie about family.
    It's a big problem to keep friendship.

    返信削除
  8. hello,
    Family problems is complex to me too.
    But, I will talk to about ploblem that I in trouble with friend even though family ploblems.

    返信削除
  9. Hi lambo!
    Yeah~family problem is too serious for us to talk with our friends.
    But, I sometime consult with my friend if I am worried sick.

    返信削除
  10. Hi! I agree with your idea.
    I do not like to talk about myself.
    Especially, I do not want to talk about my family, too!

    返信削除