2009年10月4日日曜日

Class #1 Fall 2009

Where do you go when you die?
I think that I go to heaven or hell.
I often heard if I do good work, I can go to heaven but if I do bad work, I fall into the pits of hell. I believe that I can go to heaven when I die.

Where do you go when you die?b. Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?
Because most Japanese believe in Buddhism.
These memorial service was did in memory of deceased.
People smooth soul of deceased ans offer prayer for deceased.
I think that Japanese does memorial services to remind to deceased.

7 件のコメント:

  1. hi lambo!
    I agree with you! we dont know where we go after our death,but we want to believe we can go to heven! we should do good things for the world;]

    返信削除
  2. Hello, lambo.
    I think so too!!I think when I died,I can go to heaven. Everyone think of want to go to heaven. Almost people think of don't want go to hell!!

    返信削除
  3. To chiken
    Thank you for your comment♪
    I think know nobody before death.
    We do good thingd in our life.

    返信削除
  4. To jall
    Thank you for your comment☆
    People ought to be don't go to hell.
    I can't imagination of hell.

    返信削除
  5. hello.
    I can sympathize.
    I think that many people can sympathize.

    返信削除
  6. Hello!
    In my opinion, there is not heaven and hell.
    So, I can't agree with you:(

    返信削除
  7. hi!!
    I think so too, We can go to heaven.

    返信削除