2009年10月13日火曜日

Class #2 Death and Funerals

1.Death and Funerals:a. Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?
a Yes. My host family live in England. If my host family died, I will write a letter. I want to go to England, but England is very far from Japan. I write that I'm very sad and I can't believe you died. I never forget you!
b No. I have not been concern. but I want to know foreign funeral.

2. The language of Clothes (preparation for next weeks topic):a.Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?
a I think that Japanese don't care design. It don't have deep meaning. I wear simple clothes. I don't important lanuage of Clothes.
b I think I can't judge the contents from only cover of book. I don't understand....

10 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!!
    I agree with you.
    I don't have host family. But If I have host family in America, I write a letter.
    I can't go to America easily.

    返信削除
  2. Hello
    I agree with you,too.
    I think it was great to send a letter to express your condolences to them.

    返信削除
  3. I agree with you.
    Because cover express little information.

    返信削除
  4. To clover
    Thank you for your comment^^
    I can't go to England early...
    I think don't accept this story, if my host family died.

    返信削除
  5. To applepie
    Thank you for your comment☆
    I want spread my condolences.

    返信削除
  6. To Pink
    Thank you for your comment♪
    I think people sad to died to your host family.

    返信削除
  7. Hi.
    I agree with you.
    I don't have my host family, but I think that I cannot blieve it.

    返信削除
  8. hello lambo :)

    ah, sorry about your host family...
    I've never met like that situation, but I can image you really want to go to England.

    The important thing is "feeling" for the person.
    I bet your feeling has been realized!

    返信削除
  9. Hello.
    I agree with you.
    If my host family died, I want to go England,too.

    返信削除
  10. Hello!
    I don't have host family.
    If I have host family I will write the letter sometimes.

    返信削除