2009年11月24日火曜日

Time

1. Please explain a time proverb in your culture.
「時を失う」It is lose the time. It mean that lose the great opportunity.
「時と場合」It is time and circumstance. It mean that the time depend on various situation.

2. What do the following proverbs mean:
a. Time is money.
Time is very important and effective for people also money, so we should not waste time.

b. A stitch in time saves nine.
I do not to fail, I prepare something in advance.

c. There's no time like the present.
Now is the good chance!

d.Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
I'm sorry I don't know.

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!!
    Your answer is very clear.
    So I understood easily.

    返信削除
  2. I understan No.1's answer.
    this answer is very clear and simple for me to understand.

    返信削除
  3. Hello, lambo!!
    Your answer is very clear and understand is easily!!
    And 「時を失う」is good proverbb I thought very important to good oppotunity in my life!!

    返信削除
  4. Hello! I think "時と場合" is very famous and usual proverb, isn't it? But I didn't "時を失う" since I watched this blog! I need to use it soon!Haha^^

    返信削除
  5. Hi!!!
    I am interested in apple soup s much.
    I want to try it:)

    返信削除
  6. Hello^^
    Your amswer is very clear, so I could read easy. Thanks!

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I think time is money is very famous.
    And I really think so.
    So we take time cearfully.

    返信削除