2009年10月26日月曜日

Class#3 The Language of Clothes

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
Yes. I understand that don't judge a person by his or her. But I judge people according to what they wear. I think that clothes is one personality.

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
Yes. I think Japanese people have strong stereotype. Japanese society Judging on clothing.

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
I' m wearing pajama. I wore long T-shirt and pattern of flower skirt.
No. But I change clothes the day plan. For example, When I work part-time job, I wear jean and shirt.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!I agree with you.
    What people wear shows their character.
    I understand No3.
    I choose clothes by whare I go.

    返信削除
  2. Hello,lambo!!
    I think so too. Clothes are individual things.
    I have a question!!
    What is your pajamas color:)??

    返信削除
  3. Hi.
    i think so, too.
    When I work at a bakery, I must wear jeans and a T-shirt

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion.
    Clothes show our personalities.
    But sometimes clothes may hide our personalities.
    I think that depends.

    返信削除
  5. Hello!
    I agree with you;)
    When I work part-time job, I wear jean and shirt, too.

    返信削除
  6. Hello.
    I think so, too.
    I think that cloth is important Japanese society.

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion.
    It is difficult for us to judge people, but our clothes explain to our character.

    返信削除
  8. I do look at a person's clothes, but then I always try to find out their real inside personality. Sometimes what you wear is different that what you are. Good comments everyone!

    返信削除