2010年1月24日日曜日

class#12 Education

Do you think Japan should give more students opitions to study more languages(other than English) in Junior and Senior High School?
I think not good, because more languages will fall on us. It is difficult to onother language. I think good thing that be able to speak many languages, but I study very hard. More students should study another languages from enough to study.

My opinion

I think so too. I think many Japanese young people less study national language.
They don't know word and Kanji because they use Internet and mobile phone. Elementery school students to have mobile phone that become commonplace. Mobile phone and computer can do transformation from Hiragana to Kanji, so they donen't remember Kanji.

I think that English to become global common language. We should study English.

But, I think we study English too early. Especially, elementery school bring in English education. I think it is good system but there are two problem. First, elementery school students may makes resistance to English. Second, national languages worry that may be neglected.

9 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, lambo!!
    Your opinion is really interesting.
    Elementary school started to teach English.
    But, the teachers of English class are their homeroom teachers. I think it is not good!!

    返信削除
  2. It is right that the Internet makes our knowledge of kanji low. So, we need to know Kanji. For that, we have to read books or newspapers...

    返信削除
  3. Hello
    I agree with you,too.
    Recently, many young Japanese don't know Kanji because of they relies on Internet and Mobile phone.

    返信削除
  4. I think so too your opinion.
    English is global language and common communication tool all over the world.

    返信削除
  5. Hello!
    I agree with you.
    I also think we drop in scholastic ability by Internet and mobil phone.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    Comptere and mobile phone is very fearful in education.
    I often write words with computer, so I often can't remember Kanaji.
    I'm very socked...

    返信削除
  7. Hello!!
    I agree with you.
    mobile phone is convenient totransform hiragana to kanji.
    When I write message for someone, I don't remember kanji sometimes...
    So, I ofeten use mobile phone to recerch kanji.

    返信削除
  8. Hello!
    I agree with your opinion!
    I think the recent young people to be lack of study.

    返信削除
  9. Hello!!
    PC and mobile phone is useful.
    But children can't remember kanji...
    It's bad.

    返信削除