2010年1月22日金曜日

class#10 Table manner

1.Have you ever eaten in a restaurant in a foreign country?
Yes.
Where?
Hawaii and England. but I ate foreign food at a host family house in England
What did you eat?
I ate "rocomoco" and "roast a hog whole pig" in Hawaii, and ate "roast beef" and "fish and chips" in England.
Did you make any mistakes?
In England, I put too vineger in fish and chips because I did't understand adequate amount. It is very sour.

2. Did you learn anything?
There is pay hotel staff extra in Hawaii. This rule to do not only Hawaiian but also American.
In restraurant, I do well to tip 15%~20% on the bill.

7 件のコメント:

  1. I want to eat rocomoco in Hawaiiiiii!
    Fish n chips is so oily... Don't you think so??

    返信削除
  2. Hello.
    I want to go to hawaii.
    There are many food that we have never seen.
    that goods are very interesting.

    返信削除
  3. though tip includes in fare in some restaurant, what tip does not include in fare is normal in hawaii??

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I want to try roast a hog whole pig!
    Hawaii is not so far from Japan, so I hope I can go there sometimes.
    I don't forget to pay tips.

    返信削除
  5. Hi
    Both of Rocomoco and
    Fish & chips are famous foods!
    However, I know there are
    no manners in them, right?

    返信削除
  6. Hello!
    Sometimes, I eat a rocomoco lunch in Japan.
    I want to visit Hawaii very much;)

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I have eaten fish and chips, but I never eaten rocomoco. I want to eat it in Hawaii.

    返信削除