2009年11月29日日曜日

Class#7 Superstition

Which part surprised you the most?
I surprised about "apple soup". I think it is dessert, but it is not dessert. I was interested by it taste.

What kind of Danish food do you want to try?
I want to try to eat apple soup and Danish pastry. Japanese pastry is very delicious, so I would like to eat pastry made in Danish.



1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
Yes, I do. Superstitions is the wisdom of the ancients. I am able to understand think of the ancients. I would like to know superstition various country. I think superstitions is good culture.


2.Is communication affected by superstitions?
No. Superstitions is idea of old religion, so communication don't affected by superstitions.

3.Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
I don't believe in superstitions, but I care about food and food. For example, I eat eel and umeboshi, have a stomachache. Young people associate blood type with character. For instance, group B blood is goes own way. They judgement character with blood type.

10 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I think Camila's presentation is very interested!
    I surprised about apple soup too, but I want to eat it!!

    Superstitions is very interesting!
    but, I don't believe it.

    返信削除
  2. I have thought I am a person who never believe superstion, but I like categolizing people by their blood types. Maybe, I am a person who a little believe superstiton.

    返信削除
  3. Hi lambo,
    Do you like pastry? I like, too!
    I belive that the pastry made in Denmark should dericious;)

    返信削除
  4. We must not judge people by blood type, but Japanese like it, I think.

    返信削除
  5. HELLO:)
    I think Japanese stick to blood type, especially women!!!
    It's a little strange but interesting!!

    返信削除
  6. I think so too! we judgement character with blood type!

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I think so, too.
    Superstitions are a good culture. I want to find another superstitions in foreign countries.

    返信削除
  8. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion of 1.
    I think "the wisdom of the ancients" is unique expression!
    Superstitions give us much knowledge, and they are very important to know other countries.

    返信削除
  9. Hi,
    your opinion is very good.
    I think superstitions is very old religion,so
    it is not important for our conversation.

    返信削除
  10. Hi!!
    I think so too.
    I want to know more superstition of other countrys.

    返信削除